Thursday, May 7, 2009

A "Mixed Bag" Weekend

Oh boy. What a day! It’s always a great day when you get to use the biggest cliché in TV Weather. Here it goes…it looks like this weekend we could see a “mixed bag” of weather. I love this term. It literally covers all bases. (That’s an important trait in an industry notorious for “occasionally” getting it wrong. But I do think we will see a bit of everything. Looking at the latest GFS run it looks like there is more than a good chance for showers both Saturday and Sunday but we may see a few breaks. I’m not saying we can expect to see a lot of sunshine, but we may see a few hours during the afternoon on both days where it may be safe to head out onto the back deck and fire up the grill. As for Mr. Sun…I wouldn’t expect to see to much of him but a few sunny breaks are possible. I’ll keep checking the forecast models and of course keep you updated here in the blog.


No comments: