Wednesday, May 6, 2009

More Rain?

Rain! Well it is spring. That’s what spring is all about right? Well, let’s break it down. To the left is the latest NAM run and that is what things should look like tomorrow as that low pushes though. The good news is that we could see a break from the rain (and maybe some sunshine) for Friday but the weekend (at this point) looks to be a wet one. Late Friday and into Saturday we are likely to see some rain although a few breaks are possible again for Saturday…but it’s still too early to call. Saturday is a big day for local fundraising as the Army Cadets are out “tagging” (help them out) and M&M Meat Shop are have their fundraising BBQ. I’ll keep you updated on any possible changes here on the blog.

Speaking of fundraising, McDonald’s held its big fundraiser today. McHappy Day was a blast and I want to thank the staff at the Lansdowne East McDonald’s for having me and for giving me a cool little prize to give away. If you would like a Big Mac Puzzle just email me the codeword “Mac Attack” and your contact info to jason.scotland@corusent.com and good luck! I’ll announce the winner later this week on the blog.

No comments: