Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Your 9-2-5 Forecast

I haven't done this in a while but here we go. Once again, I've decided to post the 9-2-5 forecast here on the blog. Why don't I do it that often? The reason is that the 9-2-5 is really just a "rough estimate" of the day ahead. If forecast models were really that accurate I'd be out of a job. Luckily for me they're not and an hourly breakdown of the day is still very tough to nail down...but I love giving it a shot, so here we go. Expect increasing cloud cover tonight with a mix of sun and cloud early tomorrow morning. By 9am I expect very little sunshine with a slight chance of a shower. Late tomorrow morning I do expect rain and there is the chance of an afternoon thunderstorm by 3pm. By 5pm the rain should start to taper off and we may see some sunshine before 7pm. This is good news for anyone planning on attending the Little Lake Music Festival in Del Crary Park...although I'd bring the umbrella just in case. Keep in mind that our national weather service (Environment Canada) is calling for a 60% chance of showers so there is no guarantee for rain...but I do expect at least a shower or two.

No comments: