Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Gone to the birds!

I thought I'd share this with you. I really think this sums up the recent cold spell...even the birds can't believe it! I have to send a big thanks out to Tom and Linda Chambers for sharing this great photo. This photo should really be on a calendar or a birthday card or something. Now to the good news.

You see, it does pay to subscribe to this blog or follow me on Twitter. Well, it doesn't pay cash or anything but you do get to see the five day forecast before anyone else. Talk about benefits! Looking at the forecast a warm-up is on the way and, with the exception of a few clouds to start Saturday, the weekend is looking great. Enjoy! Oh...and as for the seven day forecast, you'll have to catch that tonight on Newswatch at 6pm on CHEX TV.

No comments: