Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tomorrow? Are you sure you want the details? Absolutely sure? Well...for weather nerds like myself, tomorrow looks to be pretty exciting. For the rest of you that don't like rain (99.9% of the population) it's not so good. Showers. Oh (and here's the exciting part) there is also the potential for a thunderstorm or two. I love watching storms. That low is kicking in some warm, moist air from the south and is packing a lot of precipitation. We have heat, humidity, wind and atmospheric instability. All of the ingredients are there for a storm but it's not a sure fire bet we'll see one. Just a good chance for it. (As illustrated by my "MS Paint" depiction to the left...big budget here on the blog. We spare no expense).

Oh, and on a side note. I want to thank Michelle, Mellissa and the "5:30 Crew" for featuring my Twitter account on today's Newswatch @ 5:30. Be sure to catch it at 5:30 on CHEX TV and learn about Twitter's growing popularity. Thanks for interviewing me gals...oh and follow my weather updates on Twitter at www.twitter.com/JayScotland. You can also check out my video channel on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/TheWeatherNerd.

No comments: