Monday, November 8, 2010

The "Mo" is Back!

When one thinks of a moustache the image of Burt Reynolds often comes to mind. Looking at the image above it's hard to believe that the moustache is now a rarity when it comes to male sex symbols. Burt offered the ladies something the likes George Clooney, Robert Pattinson and Tom Cruise all lack...a great "duster." Admittedly, I've been "on the fence" about taking part in this year's Movember fundraiser. I thought "the mo" simply wasn't a good look for me. Apparently I was wrong. I should never have doubted the sheer power of "the stache" as the outpouring of people (namely women) who have been voicing their concern over my lack of facial hair this month has become too large to ignore. Well ladies, I have good news...I'm back on the wagon. I'm growing a "mo" and I need your support. Nearly 25, 000 men will be diagnosed with Prostate Cancer this year and over 4, 000 will die. That's a lot of "mo's." Let's "save the males" but raising some dollars this "Movember." Click here to donate to the cause and let's help the Peterborough Lakefield "Molice" change the face of mens health.
Add Image

No comments: