Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Another Great Camp Day!

Once again...Camp Day was a blast! Early this morning I was invited out to Tim Horton's on Hunter Street in East City by my friend Kim. Through the Canadian Forces, Kim and I have had the chance to work during military training (we both work with local cadet corps) and now we had the chance to work at "Timmy's" together as well. That pic above is of the two 2nd Lieutenants working the drive-thru...I think we turned a few heads with the combat uniforms.

Here's a pic of the whole crew. A bunch of local "celebs" made it out for the cause including Mayor Paul Ayotte (center). Speaking of "celebs" the CHEX crew also took part. Later that day Jaye and I had a chance to serve up a few "double doubles" at the Monaghan Road Tim Horton's location while Tyler and Shannon managed to work the counter at the Lansdowne location. With over 3600 locations donating the proceeds from all coffee sales today, I think the Tim Horton's Children's Camps will be recieving some healthy funding after today. I'm just glad we could be a part of it and THANK YOU for supporting the cause. Check out the video below...

No comments: