Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! Oh...and best wishes for the new year (just in case we don't get a chance to chat over the next week...but I will be working all week here at CHEX). I just thought I'd pop a quick post up here on the blog to update you on the system that is moving in. Yesterday (see post below) I mentioned the risk of freezing rain and it looks like the threat remains. I think we have a very good chance for some as we push into the afternoon and early evening tomorrow, then changing to rain or a rain/wet snow mix. Boxing Day will be messy as well and warm with a high of 4 degrees. A lump of coal from Mother Nature but let's make the best of it. Stay off the roads and spend time indoors with the family. If you have to travel, leave early tomorrow morning as that's your best bet for decent driving conditions. Merry Christmas and stay safe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Mr. Scotland. All round great year!