Monday, December 14, 2009

For Barb

I've had a few emails over the last couple of weeks asking me to post some wedding photos. The most recent email comes from Barb:

"Hey Jay. Show us a picture of the wedding."

Well Barb, good news! My friend Kathy sent me a the proofs of the wedding pics a few weeks ago (she is an amazing photographer by the way), and she gave me permission to post a few of them here on the blog. So here they are!


Kate looked amazing and KBT did an amazing job with the photos. Oh...and Barb, thanks for being patient. I should have posted this a while ago but I am the ultimate procrastinator.

Cheers,

Jay

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures Jay - thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Jay, thank you for sharing.
Linda

CM said...

Wow, those are some beautiful pictures Jay.
Thank you so much for sharing those with us.

We just recently renewed our vows for our 20th anniversary and it was amazing...see what you have to look forward too? ;)

Cindy